Go to top
Achievement of UKSDM:
- MOU executed with 22 Sector Skill Council (SSC).
- After due scrutiny of application ,120 Training Partners were empaneled for Conduct of Skill Development Training.
- State level exhibition organized of models/ products made by trainees, on 29th June 2016 for celebrating “World Youth Skill Day”.
- Walkathon with collaboration of The Time of India was organized to celebrate the day of World Youth Skillon15th July 2016.
- Started Skill Development Initiative Scheme (SDIS) of Vocational Training Provider (VTP).
· UKSDM organized NSQA workshop at Haldwani with NSDA & ADB.
- The Mission has achieved and even moved beyond its target to skill 10000 youth of Uttarakhand for the year 2016-17. Currently UKSDM is skilling more than 12000 youth of Uttarakhand.
- Total registered youth with UKSDM are 29183, out of those 12,000 youths are getting skilled through 127 training providers 429 batches across 31 sectors to enable them for wage employment or for self-employment.
- Females have excelled over the males with a participation rate of 56 % over male participation of 44 %.
- Signed MOU with various Sector Skill Councils to offer trainings in various market linked skill training programs.
- UKSDM started batches for Nari Niketan Dehradun and for jail inmates in district Jail Dehradun, Haridwar, Haldwani and Sitarganj.
- Mission launched its vital mobile app “KUSHAL UTTARAKHAND”. This mobile application can be downloaded by mobile user by simply clicking link on www.uksdm.orgor Google Play Store and further using the instruction provided on app.
- “Training Information Portal “launched by UKSDM to collect skill related information on its website.
- Started “Earn while you Learn scheme” with Tata institute of social sciences for youth of Uttarakhand.